Monday, August 27, 2012
Urgent Care Design Commission Awarded to Healthcare Architecture Firm Bernstein & Associates, Architects (www.bernarch.com).
Urgent Care Design a specialty of Bernstein & Associates, Architects – see http://bernarch.com/healthcare-design-urgent-care/
Urgent Care facilities, according to the National Association for Ambulatory Care, are the largest growing sector in the ambulatory healthcare market.
A common scope of services in an Urgent Care Center, according to the NAAC, includes the following:
- Minor laceration, fractures, bumps sore throats, ear infection, and other "just don’t feel good" conditions
- Workmen’s compensation, Pre-placement services, DOT exams, BAT testing, etc.
- Acute on-site physical therapy.
- Pre-packaged prescription services.
- X-ray departments for basic radiology covering fracture care chest exams, etc.
- CLIA level II laboratory department for routine blood test and other diagnostic procedures.
To find out more on how to design a state-of-the-art urgent care center, contact healthcare architecture firm Bernstein & Associates, Architects.
About Healthcare Architect Bernstein & Associates, Architects:
Healthcare architecture firm Bernstein & Associates, Architects (www.bernarch.com) is known for innovative Healthcare planning, Healthcare design, Healthcare architecture and Healthcare interior design.
Additional ways to follow the firm's Healthcare design philosophy and Healthcare design news, is through the firm’s Healthcare design blog at www.bernarch.blogspot.com, as well as the firm’s Healthcare design Twitter account at www.twitter.com/Hospitals
For more information about Healthcare planning, Healthcare architecture, and Healthcare interior design, please contact:
Bernstein & Associates, Architects
1201 Broadway - 803, New York, NY 10001
New York – Hartford – Princeton – Los Angeles